Tips for Selling Your Jewelry
For most people, selling jewelry is not something that they do often, which can make it somewhat difficult or even confusing. If you are thinking about selling some of your old or unwanted items, it is a good idea to get some tips from professionals. We are the leading Ocean County Diamond District jewelry buyers, and would be happy to help you along the way. Our jewelry experts know all about how to make sure the entire process goes as easy as possible.
No matter what type of jewelry you are looking to sell, our buyers can walk you right through the process. In most cases, customers will bring their jewelry into our shop, we’ll do a free appraisal and then make an offer to purchase it. If the customer likes the offer we make, we’ll have them fill out some simple paper work and we can pay them on the spot. If not, they can keep the jewelry without any fee or problems. In most cases, we will even let them know that the offer we make will stand for a certain amount of time in case they change their mind.
Jewelry Selling Tips
If you would like to sell your jewelry to our Ocean County jewelry buyers, start by reading through these simple tips. They will help you to prepare and make sure you are as comfortable as possible throughout the process.
• Bring the Jewelry in as it is – Don’t worry about cleaning the jewelry or trying to polish it up before you bring it in to sell. We can quickly and professionally clean it if needed, and many people who don’t know how to do it properly end up damaging the jewelry. Just bring it in as it is and we’ll take care of the rest.
• Don’t Hesitate to Ask Questions – If you have any questions throughout the process, don’t hesitate to ask our buyers. They will be happy to explain anything you don’t understand and answer all your questions.
• Bring All Jewelry – It is best to bring all the jewelry you are thinking about selling in at the same time. This way you can complete the entire transaction in one stop and it is much faster and easier for everyone. In addition, we can often pay higher prices for larger amount of jewelry.
• Broken Jewelry is Fine – If you have a piece of jewelry that is broken, make sure you bring it with you. Our expert buyers can often fix it up, or else we can sell it for the materials that it is made of. Gold and other items used in jewelry are very valuable today so even damaged or broken jewelry is quite valuable.
• Other Items – Remember, we aren’t just the best jewelry buyers in Ocean County. We also buy watches, diamonds, coins, platinum and much more. Bring in anything you have that is of value and we’ll be happy to take a look.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 646-736-7321 to speak with one of our jewelry experts. You can also come directly into our shop anytime and work with us to see if selling jewelry is the right option for you.