Types of Jewelry you can sell
If you’ve found your way to this page, the chances are you are thinking about selling one or more pieces of jewelry. If this is your first time looking into selling jewelry, you undoubtedly have quite a few questions about the whole process. While it may seem overwhelming at first, the fact is this is one of the easiest ways you can make some money out there.
We have been leading Morris County Diamond District Buyers for many years, and we would be more than happy to help you through the entire process. Whether you are looking to sell right now, or you just have some questions you need answered while you decide, we are here for you every step of the way. Feel free to give us a call, or come into our shop to speak with one of our high quality jewelry buyers in New York.
Types of Jewelry
If you’re looking through your jewelry box and wondering if any of it has any significant value, the chances are that the answer is yes. Other than fake or play jewelry, almost all items will have at least some value, and in most cases, the owner is actually quite surprised at just how much they can sell it for. The best way to learn exactly how much a piece may be worth is to bring it into our shop for a free, no-obligation appraisal. To give you an idea of the type of things we buy, however, we’ve put together this simple list of jewelry items we frequently purchase.
• Rings – We buy almost all types of rings, and pay top dollar for them. This includes engagement rings, wedding rings, friendship rings, promise rings, diamond rings, rings with gemstones and many others. Rings can be made of gold, silver, platinum or almost any other precious metal and we will be glad to buy it.
• Necklaces – We buy all types of necklaces from our customers. This is a very large category, and there is almost nothing that we won’t consider. If you have a necklace you no longer wear, bring it in and we’ll take a look.
• Bracelets – Bracelets can be very valuable, and they come in a variety of different styles. If you have a bracelet, anklet or other similar item, we would love to take a look at it and let you know how much we can pay for it.
• Earrings – Earrings are another commonly sold type of jewelry. We can even buy body piercing items in many cases, so no matter what it is you have pierced, bring your items into our shop for a free appraisal.
• Other – We aren’t just the leading Morris County jewelry buyers. We also buy things like coins, watches, antiques and more. If you have something of value, we are likely interested in buying it from you and paying top dollar.
As you can see, we buy almost all types of jewelry, and much more too. If you are thinking about selling, or just have some questions you want answered, we would be more than happy to work with you today.